Richard S. Csandl Recovery House
"Treating Addiction...Improving Our Community..."
The Richard S. Csandl Recovery House offers a supportive living environment for adult men in recovery from drug & alcohol addiction. All residents must be in verifiable after-care, pay rent, & abide by the house rules of abstinence from using drugs & alcohol and non-violence.
The Richard S. Csandl Recovery House can accommodate 10 residents, who can stay up to 1 year.
Supportive Safe Environment Includes:
- Live in House Manager
- Minimal Structure to Complete Treatment
- Integration Back into Society
- Drug & Alcohol Abstinence
- Affordable Cost of Living
Ineligibility/Exclusion Criteria Includes:
- Medically Psychiatric Unstableness
- Have an Arson History
- Currently Using Drugs or Alcohol
- Open Charges
Click here to see full details in our brochure.
633 N. 4th St., Allentown, PA 18102, Phone: (610) 770-9142
House Manager (on-site) William Valentin (484) 664-8488