Treatment Continuum Alternative Program
"Treating Addiction...Improving Our Community..."
Treatment Continuum Alternative Program (TCAP) is a Restorative Intermediate Punishment (RIP) program that offers diversionary sentencing to eligible offenders. TCAP upholds key principles of public safety and accountability while offering a treatment opportunity to individuals wanting to reclaim their lives that have been negatively impacted by drug addiction & alcoholism.
TCAP is funded by PCCD & the Lehigh County Drug and Alcohol Commission.
Who can Participate?
- Adult male or female Lehigh County Resident
- Approved by Court
- Requiring D&A treatment based on PCPC assessment
- Voluntary consent to participate
- Non-violent offender (violence related to drug & alcohol is evaluated case by case)
- History of arson
- History of sex offense(s)
- History of violence separate from drug/alcohol use
- Un-managed or unstable psychiatric or medical conditions, including detox
- I.Q. lower than 75
Click Here to see full details in our brochure.
24 S. 5th St., Allentown, PA 18101, Phone: (610) 289-7003, Fax: (610) 439-0315